Friday, July 29, 2011

SQUIRRELS - GET LOST

Squirrel In My Trees Testimonials

I Look Forward to a Sweet Peach This Summer
Last year, the squirrels picked my peach tree until it was empty. The fruit hardly had a chance to mature. However, with the use of the "Fox Urine Granules", the squirrels have completely left the tree alone. My fruit is maturing nicely. I look forward to a sweet peach this summer. Thank you for solving our problem. Within one week, it worked like a charm. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Michelle Weiss - Sherman Oaks, CA
Thanks So Much for a Rapid Solution
I have been having problems with squirrels taking all of my bird feed for years. I tried all kinds of remedies, including various shaped baffles, and nothing worked. After watching my feeder I saw a squirrel approach the feeder, smell theShake-Away bag, and quickly retreat. Since this has happened more than once, I'm convinced!
Kent Moshier - Mustic, CT
My Bird Feeder & I Thank You
Squirrels are a never-ending problem in our community. Since I applied your products, they seem to have "moved on". Both my bird feeder and I thank you.
Robert L. Vollmer - Spring Hill, FL
Amazing
We live close to a nature preserve, and we enjoy the assortment of birds that come and feed in our yard. Of course, with the woods and the bird feed come the squirrels. We bought squirrel guards and anti-squirrel feeders. However, the squirrels came anyway to eat the spillage from the feeder. Then we found squirrels were climbing on the house to get nuts from the gutters. Next thing, the "tree-rats" were in the attic. That was enough. I bought your fox urine granules and placed it in the attic, hanging in nylons from the rafters. I sprinkled some under the bird feeder too. The squirrels wouldn't go near the feeder. They acted as if a cat was under the feeder. Amazing.
Thomas Wilson - Douglasville, GA
What Squirrels?
Squirrels? What Squirrels? Two weeks after I started using your Small Critter Granules, there were no more squirrels around my bird feeders. They roamed the rest of the yard, but they stayed away from the feeders. Thanks!
Eugene g. Curtis - Shokan, NY
Problems with Squirrels & Raccoons
We had problems with squirrels raiding the bird feeders. We hung the fox granules bags right next to the feeders & at first it didn't affect the squirrels at all. Then we sprinkled the granules all around the base & that slowed them up a bit. Then about 4 days into the project the squirrel climbed to the feeder & nervously twitched his tail awhile 7 took off never to return. We left the feeders out all night for a few nights with no problems. Victory! Wrong! One morning we find an empty bird feeder on the ground. Its "raiding raccoons" then we used Shake Away Deer & Raccoons Repellant & it appears to be working.
James Diefenderfer - Missoula, MT
A Last-Ditch Effort
With three bird feeders in our backyard, we have honestly tried just about every method to keep the squirrels away. Special feeders, hot granules, and other squirrel feeders were used to no avail. As a last-ditch effort, we decided to tryShake-Away. To my amazement, the squirrels stayed away. Actually, one determined squirrel jumped on the feeder despite the two bags we had hanging - and I thought we were foiled again. But after another sniff he jumped right back off. Amazing!! We now hang two packets of Shake-Away on each feeder and the birds couldn't thank us more. Thanks for making a product that finally works.
Kerry T. Slane - Chesapeake, VA
The Squirrels Only Watch From a Distance
For years, I have battled squirrels, trying to keep them off of my bird feeder. I've purchased different typed of "squirrel Proof" bird feeders, but nothing stopped those squirrels. Recently, through the internet, I discovered Shake-Away for Small Critters. So far, so good. Now I can look out my window and enjoy seeing a variety of birds in my backyard. The squirrels only watch from a distance.
Robert Venturino - Cranston, RI
Fox Granules Packs Was the Only Thing That Worked
The only thing that ever worked was fox granules packs. I had tried everything to keep the squirrels out of my bird feeders, I even bought an expensive metal squirrel-proof feeder but guess what, the squirrels are familiar with them - they crawled out on a high deck with an iron hook hanging over a 40 foot drop and onto the top of the feeder - balanced and reached down over the top to the pedal and shook all the feed out onto the ground!
Jan Kerr - Hot Springs Village, AR

No comments:

Post a Comment